If you love purple . . .
- Purple people are sensitive and supportive, always thinking of others rather than themselves. However, we must be careful not to get taken advantage of.
- We love peace and quiet. That means that we give the impression that we are shy but it truly is not the case.
- Creative beings? Yes! Especially when it comes to our surroundings and appearance, and did I mention that we love all things eclectic and unconventional?
- Purple beings have a great imagination and we tend to see the world through rose, I mean, purple tinted glasses. However, we are continually looking for the meaning of life through spirituality.
- We are generous with our gifts and rarely ask for anything in return.
- Many of us are very secretive and private.
- “Purpular” People have difficulty dealing with crowds and choose individuality over trying to copy others.
- We have a passion for wanting to make this world a better place, many times holding positions where we can help that dream come true.
- Our spirits are usually high and we love to travel and explore different cultures, not to mention meeting new friends. We pride ourselves in being good judges of character.
- At times, we take on too many projects and it can cause us stress. So we resort to mediation to bring ourselves back to balance.
Click here for more posts about The Hue of You