Today’s question: Are you living in an awakened consciousness or an ego consciousness?
So many things happen in our lives where we tend to feel hurt or taken advantage of. This is normal according to our culture and upbringing. Someone says or does something to us that hurts deeply and immediately we feel anger and rage within us. That is the ego consciousness.
But, what if we, instead, we tapped into our awakened consciousness? In this state we no longer feel the negative emotions. This gives us freedom from suffering and detaches us from the negative ego. This is empowering. This is freedom. This is no longer being the victim but being the victor. The Universe gives us these situations in order for us to grow. If life were always fun and games, no one would grow.
When we tap into our inner feelings, really feel what is going on, we can identify with our ego suffering. The world is suffering from ego poisoning. When we claim our “Is-ness”, which is the quality of being, life changes. From “Is-ness” we find universal love and forgiveness and freedom.
So next time you feel anger or rage from one of life’s challenges, tap into that feeling, deeply feel it. Question it. Don’t take it personally. When you are on the journey of crystal clarity, you feel and live the whole inner process of re-claiming who you are and resolving the situation or problem becomes an easy process.
So which are you?
Are you living in awakened consciousness or ego consciousness?
Are you the victim or the victor?
For more clarity on this topic, listen to Mooji
About the photographs:
Top: Eaton Canyon in Southern California
Bottom: Klawock Inlet on Prince of Wales Island, Southeast Alaska
For more inspiration check out Journey of JOY
“Align yourself with people that you can learn from,
people who want more out of life,
people who are stretching and searching
and seeking some higher ground in life.”
~ Les Brown ~
When your emotional center is in harmony with what is happening around you, your entire being will flourish and thrive. When you embrace that alignment you will see and feel a difference. Life will flow from within and bring you peace, harmony and success.
However, if your inner and outer world don’t align, you will feel stress, negativity, doubt, fear and resistance to everything around you. Your energy is blocked. There is uncertainty and conflict. It’s like driving in the wrong lane on the freeway; a downward spiral of events and negative energy that leaves you feeling helpless, dis-empowered and dis-eased.
When you pause, reset your course, go back to center and allow the inner and outer energies to match, things in your material world will flourish. This means that when the inner and outer world are in accord, there is harmony and peace. Decisions are easier to make. Life becomes more connected. Embrace and expand your inner awareness, attune your inner self with the alignment of your inner and outer emotions to experience harmony and balance to make the right choices. Your decisions will help you feel centered.
Here’s 6 things to consider when making a decision:
1. Only make decisions when you feel centered to make the right choices. Don’t make choices when you feel distressed or emotionally insecure. This will only cause more pain.
2. Never act when you have uncertain feelings or are not sure of your decisions. There is a right and wrong time for everything. Knowing when the right time is when you are feeling centered and focused. Think before you speak.
3. If other people around you are expressing disagreement, discomfort or are resisting you, this is a time for you to awaken and realize that your inner and outer self are not in agreement. When things aren’t working, try something different. Take stock in your emotions. Spend time alone meditating on your decisions.
4. Be patient and wait for the right moment to make a decision. Everything you need is within you. Sometimes it takes time for the answers to come to the surface.
5. Sleep on it. Live with your choices and decisions for a day or so before sharing it with those around you. When you hastily make a decision, without spending time thinking and meditating, you are setting up roadblocks for your development and inner nourishment.
6. Ask for support and help from the people involved or those around you. If you act out of stress and misalignment, they will feel that and react to you in a negative way. Don’t shut yourself off from what they have to offer you in the way of consolation and nurturing. They were put in your life to help you grow. This not only develops an atmosphere for love, support and comfort, but helps you align into your true self. Your inner and outer harmony must mesh before your inner and outer world can be perfectly aligned.
“True freedom and the end of suffering is living in such a way as if you had completely chosen whatever you feel or experience at this moment. This inner alignment with NOW is the end of suffering. Is suffering really necessary? Yes and no. If you had not suffered as you have, there would be no depth to you as a human being, no humility, no compassion. You would not be reading this now. Suffering cracks open the shell of ego, and then comes a point when it has served its purpose. Suffering is necessary until you realize it is unnecessary.“
~ Eckhart Tolle ~