~ Les Brown ~
When your emotional center is in harmony with what is happening around you, your entire being will flourish and thrive. When you embrace that alignment you will see and feel a difference. Life will flow from within and bring you peace, harmony and success.
However, if your inner and outer world don’t align, you will feel stress, negativity, doubt, fear and resistance to everything around you. Your energy is blocked. There is uncertainty and conflict. It’s like driving in the wrong lane on the freeway; a downward spiral of events and negative energy that leaves you feeling helpless, dis-empowered and dis-eased.
When you pause, reset your course, go back to center and allow the inner and outer energies to match, things in your material world will flourish. This means that when the inner and outer world are in accord, there is harmony and peace. Decisions are easier to make. Life becomes more connected. Embrace and expand your inner awareness, attune your inner self with the alignment of your inner and outer emotions to experience harmony and balance to make the right choices. Your decisions will help you feel centered.
Here’s 6 things to consider when making a decision:
1. Only make decisions when you feel centered to make the right choices. Don’t make choices when you feel distressed or emotionally insecure. This will only cause more pain.
2. Never act when you have uncertain feelings or are not sure of your decisions. There is a right and wrong time for everything. Knowing when the right time is when you are feeling centered and focused. Think before you speak.
3. If other people around you are expressing disagreement, discomfort or are resisting you, this is a time for you to awaken and realize that your inner and outer self are not in agreement. When things aren’t working, try something different. Take stock in your emotions. Spend time alone meditating on your decisions.
4. Be patient and wait for the right moment to make a decision. Everything you need is within you. Sometimes it takes time for the answers to come to the surface.
5. Sleep on it. Live with your choices and decisions for a day or so before sharing it with those around you. When you hastily make a decision, without spending time thinking and meditating, you are setting up roadblocks for your development and inner nourishment.
6. Ask for support and help from the people involved or those around you. If you act out of stress and misalignment, they will feel that and react to you in a negative way. Don’t shut yourself off from what they have to offer you in the way of consolation and nurturing. They were put in your life to help you grow. This not only develops an atmosphere for love, support and comfort, but helps you align into your true self. Your inner and outer harmony must mesh before your inner and outer world can be perfectly aligned.
“True freedom and the end of suffering is living in such a way as if you had completely chosen whatever you feel or experience at this moment. This inner alignment with NOW is the end of suffering. Is suffering really necessary? Yes and no. If you had not suffered as you have, there would be no depth to you as a human being, no humility, no compassion. You would not be reading this now. Suffering cracks open the shell of ego, and then comes a point when it has served its purpose. Suffering is necessary until you realize it is unnecessary.“
~ Eckhart Tolle ~